Thursday 5 June 2014

Curtains.

I have both good, and bad news. Let's start with the good news....I went to the hairdressers yesterday and she has reassured me that I am not going to go bald after my attempt at DIY ombre, apparently it didn't damage my hair at all and there were no split ends in sight. I'm not smug at all, honest. So, I'm now safe to give Loreal a big fat 5 star review. The bad news, you ask? Well, I embraced yet another hair change and opted to relive the haircut of my youth - the centre parting, AKA the "Martin with a centre parting" hairstyle as dubbed by my school back in the day. We were just so witty. The outcome? I won't lie, I feel like something out of a 90s boyband sporting some fetching curtains - I maintain that I could currently photoshop my head into an old photo of Boyzone and blend right in with those young heartthrobs. Don't get me wrong, my hairdresser did an admirable job as always, I just failed to take into account the ramifications of having a spectacularly large forehead. Oh well - you live and you learn, ey?
This is yet another quick outfit that I threw on, I swear at some point I will put together a more exciting outfit post. At least you can all see why my blog title contains the word "underdressed" now, though. I just love a casually thrown together outfit with a bohemian vibe to it - I've always felt that laid-back, understated looks are the most fascinating and inspirational of outfits. I opted for an oversized tee from Rat & Boa, teamed with some black skinny jeans with busted knees. Fun fact: this tee is supposedly a dress, but I'm not quite sure I'm ready to brave exposing that level of flesh. Maybe I'll risk it come festival season, when I'm more suitably armed with a bucket of St Tropez for my pasty limbs.




Top/Dress- Rat and Boa
Jeans - Topshop (rips - DIY)
Bag- Urban Outfitters
Sandals - Primark
Choker - Asos
Necklace - Empty Casket
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bangles - Primark
Stacking Ring - Pandora
Oversized Ring - Primark
Midi Ring - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates from pipdig