Friday 18 July 2014

Bohemian Vibes.

I feel a little self conscious writing another post about this kimono seems as I did one not too long ago - I think it's just such a statement piece that it remains rather fresh in my mind, but it's simply too pretty to end up being a "one time wonder" piece of clothing that I castaway to the far depths of my overflowing wardrobe. I went for a couple (okay - a lot) of drinks for a friend's birthday last night. We only headed down to our local pub, but regardless of that, I didn't really want to go for the "full slob" kinda look. Seems as it was the hottest day of the year to date, I thought I'd opt for a dress of sorts - however the problem which lies within this decision is that I have a rather unhealthy obsession with black clothing. Albeit, this is hardly an apocalyptic issue, but it does make summer dressing a little boring sometimes. That's why I think that this Rat and Boa kimono is perfect for those of us with a penchant for darker colours; it's sheer, lightweight and really lifts an otherwise boring outfit. It adds a great deal of colour and dimension to an outfit without being overpowering.



Kimono - Rat and Boa, Dress - ASOS, Shoes - La Moda, Anklet - Ebay, Rings - Primark, Watch - Marc Jacobs, Bag - Urban Outfitters, Choker - ASOS

I'm so glad that I finally got a hold of a pair of these La Moda shoes as well, especially because they went down to half price in the sale; they are just the most versatile shoe I have ever bought. Plus, I can finally give you all a break from my much-loved Primark sandals now. Oh - and as you can all probably tell by now, I do tend to recycle the same accessories over and over again. It's ridiculous, because I have so much jewellery and keep buying more, but I always go back to the same key pieces. Does anyone else do that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates from pipdig